Dr. Naseem Abbas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» NSAIDS- Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflamatory Drugs
Sometimes Somewhere! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 2:02 pm by Naseem Abbas Malik

» The More I Miss You The More I Love You!
Sometimes Somewhere! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:52 pm by Naseem Abbas Malik

» It's More Than Enough!
Sometimes Somewhere! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:49 pm by Naseem Abbas Malik

» Sometimes Somewhere!
Sometimes Somewhere! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:43 pm by Naseem Abbas Malik

» He Who Leaves Salah Has Left Behind Religion!
Sometimes Somewhere! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:39 pm by Naseem Abbas Malik

» Woh Jis Ke Qurb Mein Baadal Bhi Aasmaan Sa Lagy!
Sometimes Somewhere! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:25 pm by Naseem Abbas Malik

» چلو لکھتے ہیں کاغذ پر کوئی حرفِ شناسائی
Sometimes Somewhere! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:47 pm by Naseem Abbas Malik

» Har Koi Tere Jaisa Hai Ya Phir Saara Jahaan Tum Ho?
Sometimes Somewhere! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 4:38 pm by Naseem Abbas Malik

» My___2013; I got smiles more than tears!
Sometimes Somewhere! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:04 pm by Naseem Abbas Malik

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 27 on Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:02 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

Keywords

Sometimes Somewhere!

Go down

Sometimes Somewhere! Empty Sometimes Somewhere!

Post by Naseem Abbas Malik Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:39 pm

Imperfections hold your hand to lead you towards maturity, yes it's truth. While sometimes, imperfections combine together to shape you perfectly in the way you are but it's not done yet, this have to wait and wait for a long time even for the whole life because you live under target of million eyes but someday somewhere, a pair of eyes look accidently at you and become still for a while, here comes a whisper from the heart, 'just perfect', the wait lasts and here you have the one to make you realize how perfect you are in your imperfections.

The time starts, tick...tick...tick. You start caring about yourself, become concious when to get up, what to wear, how to speak, what to say and so on but one thing you become unconcious about is when to smile, you smile when even you don't want to, you smile and you smile without noticing yourself and you smile in the way other start noticing you. Why? Because you are being loved and there is no more happiness than the happiness of being loved. This is your time and you have to live it in your way, either to sing or dance, the choice is yours.

Reality is, the world treats you in the way you are. If you are a rich man, you have a number of friends and importance is given to you. If you are on some higher rank, you are given a lot of respect and if you are a poor man, you have no life, no importance and even no respect. But when your time starts, whoever you are, it doesn't matter, you are given the same place in heart. Even the things you once thought imperfect in you, start being admired and praised. The things once let others hate you, start being the ones to let someone love you. You become important in all the ways you are and your imperfections become your identity. So never get it on your heart if someday somewhere you are told that you are imperfect, rather smile and think it's not the time yet. You must have to realize that everything you have in 'you', in some way it's better for you, doesn't matter either it's perfect or imperfect, it makes you 'yourself'. In short, whatever you are, you are the 'perfect one' but let it to be decided, when the time has to become yours...!

Naseem Abbas
June 11, 2015
"Sometimes Somewhere"
Naseem Abbas Malik
Naseem Abbas Malik
Mr.Administrator
Mr.Administrator

https://naseemabbas.forumur.net

Back to top Go down

Sometimes Somewhere! Empty Re: Sometimes Somewhere!

Post by Naseem Abbas Malik Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:43 pm

Have any question?
Email me at:
naseemonly@yahoo.com
Or inbox me on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/NRnaseem
Naseem Abbas Malik
Naseem Abbas Malik
Mr.Administrator
Mr.Administrator

https://naseemabbas.forumur.net

Back to top Go down